Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Smokin Joes Ribhouse




Smokin Joe's Rib House
1204 S. Walton Blvd.
Bentonville, Ar 72712

Food: III Sporks (out of 5)
Service: III Sporks
Setting: II Sporks
Price: $
Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi :-(
Sweet Tea: Oh Yeah
Worth Returning: Yes

Smokin Joe's has been around Northwest Arkansas for quite a while. With three locations they do a good job with BBQ. I have had better BBQ (I prefer Whole Hog's pulled pork) but they are very consistent and offer a huge variety including smoked meats, sandwiches, salads, and a number of options to choose from for side dishes.


I typically choose the special which usually includes 2 meats (brisket and link sausage) 2 sides and a roll. On each table is an assortment of sauces to choose from (good BBQ needs no sauce) including KC style, spicy (good), or a southern style. Smokin Joe's offers both baby back ribs or a more traditional St Louis style rib which is much larger and meatier.


This is a good place to take kids considering the abundance of offerings and sides. Only one location offers beer and wine (corner of Moberly and E Central). For BBQ this is a solid choice and you wont go away hungry.

Smokin' Joe's Ribhouse on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

  1. Best onion rings in Bentonville.

    AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rings are pretty good, not sure if they are fresh or frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SMOKIN JOES IS A AWSOME PLACE TO EAT,BUT YOU CANT COUNT OUT THE SERVICE FROM THE WAITRESSES.
    I HAD A WOMAN NAMED SONJA SHE WAS ONE OF THE BEST SERVERS I,V EVER HAD.
    GOOD JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crazy if you don't think this is the best ribs around. I have had ribs all over the OK, AR and TX. Not saying that I have had them all but this is my favorite BBQ. Every time I go I get all you pay for and have never had burnt or over cooked ribs. My opinion you can't have good BBQ with out good BBQ sauce. They have you covered on both.

    ReplyDelete

Comments: